Treverien, a charming little village in Brittany, crossed on 6 kilometers by le canal d’Ille et Rance. Located in a quiet hamlet but with quick access to motorway Rennes Saint-Malo, these cottages offer you the opportunity to travel in Romantic Britain and from Brocéliande to the Emerald Coast without excessive kilometers.
Both holiday cottages G2215A ( 5 people) and G2215B ( 4 people), are affiliated to the Federation " Gîte de France " : a reliable and quality label. They are quietly located in a rural setting, in 150 m of the lock Gacet of le canal de l'Ille de Rance (walking, hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing, boating, horseback riding).
3 minutes from motorway Rennes - Saint Malo, Tréverien is located in the ideal place to visit the whole region "east" of the Brittany :
- 3 km (1.8 miles) : Saint Domineuc, Base canoeing (where you can rent canoes and / or kayaks), fitness trail along the canal,
- 6 km (3.7 miles) : Pleugueneuc, the Castle and Zoo of Bourbansais with its shows of falconry and pack of dogs;
- 7 km (4.3 miles) : Base Bétineuc and leisure;
- 14 km ( 8.6 miles) : Les Iffs, its Church and Castle;
- 15 km ( 9.3 miles) : Dinan, beautiful medieval city;
- 16 km ( 9.9 miles) : Lanhélin, « Cobac-Parc », large amusement park with around thirty attractions;
- 18 km ( 11.1 miles) : Hédé-bazouges, magnificent site with it Eleven Locks;
- 23 km (14.2 miles) : Plerguer, the goat shed of the Desert;
- 25 km (15.5 miles) : La Meziere, Cap Malo, Complex of leisure activities...;
- 30 km (18.6 miles) : Saint-Suliac, ranked among the most beautiful villages in France and the small port of the edges of la Rance, the River which flows into La Manche or the English Channel between Dinard and Saint-Malo ;
- 35 km (21.7 miles): St-Malo, the Corsair City, la Citée d’Alet and beautiful museum of the Second World War, the Grand Aquarium (that is 25 minutes of car by mortorway) ;
- 35 km (21.7 miles) : Dol de Bretagne, its medieval town, Cathédraloscope, festivals folk ;
- 40 km (24.8 miles) : Cancale, in the port you can taste the on-the-spot oysters and you can learn more about the oyster by visiting la ferme marine;
Hiking on site, Fishing 0.1 km (or 0.06 miles), Stretch of water at 0.1 km (0.06 miles), tennis courts 4 km (2.4 miles), bathing area at the edge of a large pond to 7 km (4.3 miles), Equitation 9 km (5.5 miles), Forest 10 km (6.2 miles), Swimming pool collective 14 km (8.6 miles), Golf 15 km (9.3 miles), Sea and Beaches 34 km (21.1 miles).